You’re having a Work Permit Visa and willing to change the Employment?

Then in such circumstances when a candidate wishes to change employment, a new certificate of sponsorship must be obtained and a re-assessment against the points system will be required.

We will supervise your application from start to finish and will give you a Tier 2 Change of Employment Visa, guaranteeing you that you need not apply over and over and you will get your visa in the very first attempt.

Particular requirements for Tier 2 Change of Employment Visa:

The employment you are going to change to must be a licensed sponsor and registered with the UK Border Agency.

We can submit a Change of Employment application to the UK Border Agency under certain situations:

If you already have a Work Permit for a job, training, or work experience with another employer.

Your employer wants you to change posts within the existing organisation
Your duties and conditions of work have changed.

We will assist you in such a way:

Your immigration matter will be treated with following few steps in order to complete your UK Tier 2 Change of Employment Visa application capably:
We need your pre-application, where we will make certain that we receive the accurate documents to build up your case stronger
The completion of your Tier 2 Change of Employment application
Submission of your Tier 2 Change of Employment application
Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 2 Change of Employment

Once you are in the UK:

Depending on the time frame specified by the sponsoring company, Tier 2 Work Permits can last for as little as one day but no longer than five years
If you work in the UK for five years with a Tier 2 Work Permit you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain for more long term residence in the UK, you could then become a permanent resident

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *