Canada Sponsor Visa:

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident may sponsor her/his spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, or dependent children to come to Canada as permanent residents. You can then seek out if your spouse, partner or child meets the requirements for you to sponsor them. Your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children may be eligible to migrate to Canada as permanent residents. An application for Family Class sponsorship can be complete if your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children live inside or outside Canada. Applicants for permanent residence must go through medical, criminal and backdrop screening. Candidates with a criminal record may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada’s security are also not allowed to enter Canada. Applicants may have to provide a certificate from police authorities in their home country.

How to apply

The application process involves two steps:

  1. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you must apply to sponsor them.
  2. Your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or dependent children must then apply for permanent residence.

If you sponsor your spouse or partner, and your dependent children as a faction, all of their applications for permanent residence must be filled out at the same time to be mailed together.

The applications for both sponsorship and permanent residence should be filled out and sent at the same time. There are 2 steps to process the application forms:

  1. The sponsorship application is processed by the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario (for family members living outside Canada), or the CPC in Vegreville, Alberta (for family members living inside Canada).
  2. If you are approved as a sponsor, the permanent residence application is sent to the appropriate Canadian visa office.

Click following links for more information about “How to apply”?

  1. Obtain an application kit.
  2. Read the guide.
  3. Complete the application form and attach the necessary documents.
  4. Pay the fee and get the necessary receipt.
  5. Mail the application form and documents.

Visa Fee:
Sponsorship application fee for per application of family class applicants is (CAD) $75.

Click here for more information about this visa

By admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *